Are you starting as missionary and need a team of financial partners, join our training for Ministry Partner Development.
We know healthy missionaries are driving the effort to fulfill the Great Commission of Jesus. Getting you financially healthy into your mission field is the starting point for Ministry Partner Development. The MPD training will help you feel equipped to ask boldly for partners to be generous and to see God’s Kingdom built.
Currently we have no English MPD Training planned, but if you are interested, please look at the details below and contact us.
INFORMATION FOR NEW STAFF
( < 1 year on staff)
Sign up as New staff
If you are relatively new as a staff worker, you can join us if you meet our entry requirements:
- A commitment to all the preparations: 20 hours of work in the month prior to the training.
- A time investment into your development of 20 hours per week in the 4 months from the start of the training (or beyond depending on your personal goal)
- You are faithful in your commitments and eager to learn from others.
Email email@example.com to get the conversation started.
Dates and deadlines
A conversation between one of the trainers with each individual participant will happen before we send out the Start Package. This conversation needs to happen at the latest two months before the training starts.
- Registration deadline: 2 months prior to training. (no current training planned)
- One or two personal preparing conversations before the training starts
- A 2,5 day live training. Location if in NL: monastery in Helvoirt. If in the UK: Birmingham.
- Followed by five Zoom Training Mondays: 13:00-21:00 CET.
- Kickstart Development Phase Day 13:00-17:00 CET (for both regular participants as wel as future facilitators): five months after the start of the training.
Your time preparing, training and ‘on the job’ action will be your biggest input in the training, joined with a 600 euro participant fee.
We do not facilitate the MPD proces for senior staff (>1 year on staff), please reach out to equippers around you or ask us to connect you.
If you are an experienced staff worker, looking to equip others in MPD, you are invited to this training as future facilitator. See Are you willing to equip others in MPD?
Content for new staff
From the model of the Partner Triangle, we have developed Eight Building Blocks that are necessary in order to be biblically and emotionally equipped to create a team of partners. We start with a Preparation phase before talking about the Construction phase (0 to 100% budget), that is followed by the Development phase (staying on 100% long term).
Link to online parts of training preview to come.