Are you starting as missionary and need a team of financial partners, join our training for Ministry Partner Development.
We know healthy missionaries are driving the effort to fulfill the Great Commission of Jesus. Getting you financially healthy into your mission field is the starting point for Ministry Partner Development. The MPD training will help you feel equipped to ask boldly for partners to be generous and to see God’s Kingdom built.
INFORMATION FOR NEW STAFF
( < 1 year on staff)
Sign up as New staff
If you are relatively new as a staff worker, you can join us if you meet our entry requirements:
- A commitment to all the preparations: 20 hours of work in the month January.
- A time investment into your development of 20 hours per week in the months of February until May (or beyond depending on your personal goal)
- You are faithful in your commitments and eager to learn from others.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the conversation started.
Dates and deadlines
A conversation between one of the trainers with each individual participant will happen before we send out the Start Package. This conversation needs to happen before 15 december 2021.
- Registration deadline: 14 december
- One or two personal preparing conversations in december 2021 / January 2022.
- Live Training 14-18 February, location: monastery in Helvoirt, The Netherlands
- Followed by five Zoom Training Mondays: 13:00-21:00 CET. (28 Feb. 7,14,21,28 March)
- Additional equippers day: Monday April 4th, 13:00-17:00 CET, a conversation about the rest of your equipper journey.
- 11 July: Kickstart Development Phase Day 13:00-17:00 CET (for both regular participants as wel as future facilitators)
Your time preparing, training and ‘on the job’ action will be your biggest input in the training, joined with a 600 euro participant fee.
This is a pilot training, and therefore we do not facilitate the MPD proces for senior staff (>1 year on staff), please reach out to equippers around you or ask us to connect you.
If you are an experienced staff worker, looking to equip others in MPD, you are invited to this training as future facilitator. See Are you willing to equip others in MPD?
Content for new staff
From the model of the Partner Triangle, we have developed Eight Building Blocks that are necessary in order to be biblically and emotionally equipped to create a team of partners. We start with a Preparation phase before talking about the Construction phase (0 to 100% budget), that is followed by the Development phase (staying on 100% long term).
Link to online parts of training preview to come.